Dr. Maher Almoudarres MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2011
RUN AWAY!
My experience is a negative one. That Doctor is rude. I saw him this past week. He has NO bedside manners and is incredible insensitive. He cares about your insurance payment and nothing else. He is borderline obnoxious and only want to perform procedures on people.He does not justify his reasons for doing Colonoscopy or EGD-- it does NOT mean he cares. Calling him a "specialist" will only INSULT the real Specialists" out there who show compassion and caring!RUN AWAY as fast as you can!!

August 22nd, 2011
MT
My primary care physician recommended Dr.Almoudarres to me, and I have thanked her for doing so. Immediately upon meeting Dr. Almoudarres, I was very comfortable with him. Although I was notfeeling very well at the time and was very concerned about what might be wrong with me, he put me at ease right away. I knew right from that first meeting that I was in very good hands. After a number of subsequent visits, I can tell you that my first impression of him was absolutely correct. On his website, Dr. Almoudarres states that he treats every patient like family. I was very impressedwhen I read that, and I found it to be true. He's an excellent doctor and very professional, yet at the same time, he's also very compassionate and caring. That same sense of professionalism, caring andcompassion is exhibited by his entire staff as well. I highly recommend Dr. Almoudarres to everyone!

June 30th, 2011
Almoudarres is a VERY good Dr.
Over all he is a Excellent Dr.

October 16th, 2010
My husband has seen 3 previous physicians for his IBS problem. No other doctor was able to treat him correctly. Dr. Almoudarres knew exactly how to treat him. He feels like a new person.We cannot thank you enough. I recommend all my family and friends to you.

November 18th, 2009
caring, compassionate, and very knowledgable in GI medicine.He is well liked by all his patients.

October 10th, 2009
THE BEST
THIS PREVIOUS PERSON IS TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT MY DOCTOR. FIRST OF ALL HE WOULD NEVER TALK OR ACT AS THIS PERSON STATED. DR. ALMOUDARRES HAS BEEN MY PERSONAL PHYSICAN FOR 20 YEARS NOW. I HAVE REFERRED HIM TO ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS AS WELL AS MY FRIENDS. MOST OF THEM HAVE HAD PROCEDURES WITH HIM. WE HAVE THE GREATEST TRUST AND RESPECT FOR HIM. ONE STORY IN PARTICULAR I MUST SHARE,MY DAUGHTER AGE 27 WAS EXPERIENCING TERRIBLE BACK AND ABDOMINAL PAINS. I BROUGHT HER TO 4 DIFFERENT DOCTORS WHO COULD NOT FIND HER PROBLEM. DR. ALMOUDARRES WAS THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT DIAGNOSED HER CORRECTLY. THANKS TO HIM SHE IS ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY. WE CANNOT THANK HIM ENOUGH.I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE CAN MAKE UP STORIES LIKE THE ONE BEFORE. HE AND HIS STAFF ARE TO BE COMMENDED.HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR YOU CAN FIND!

March 9th, 2009
Dr. Almoudarres is a hypocrite that hides the ailment. He lies and does not prescribe the right medication. He will hurt anyone he can. He refused to put correct diagnoses on my report for no reason. He is distrustful and disrespectful.

September 18th, 2015