Dr. Maher Anous Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maher Anous?

March 2nd, 2016

UNHAPPY PATIENT

I REGRET MY SURGERY EVERYDAY. I LOOK HORRIBLE IN ANY CLOTHES I WEAR. MY TUMMY TUCK WAS DONE IN 2014 AND I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THERAPY SINCE. I DEVELOPED AN INFECTION, MY CUT OPENED UP. ANOTHER DOCTOR TOLD ME HE TOOK TOO MUCH SKIN OFF.

July 1st, 2015

Chin implant

This guy botched my chin implant surgery and I haven't been the same since. I've had multiple surgeries to fix the damage but I'm still not there and it's been years. Wish I had a time machine and never went to him.

June 10th, 2015

Very Danergerous

Dr Anous has been a long nightmare and massive pain and disfigurement you have caused me over 9 years ago when will you stop ruining and destroying peoples lives? I still live in chronic pain unimaginable that with your hands I have not only paid you 18,000 to destroy my life! Please people Beware of this Guy he does not care that he ruins your life leaves you disfigured and in mass amount of pain. Then the most bizarr of all he blames you! I strong suggest that you read all reviews as this is real! Many lawsuits been filed in Seattle area . Dr Anous one day the people will see what you are doing and hopefully it is sooner than later!!!!

June 7th, 2015

Don't do it

I recently read dr anous online reviews. I had breast implants and tummy tuck a few years back. I look ok fully dressed but sad to say naked i look awful. My breasts are very uneven. I have to always wear a bra to keep them from looking crooked. I have horrible stomach scarring and loss of my belly button. His bird in flight peri area is a joke. I had to have pubic revision surgery because after he done my surgery my pubic area was bulging and looked just awful. He said my skin necrosis was my fault that I was smoking. Naaaa I wasn't and I don't drink either. My stomach is so tight it is very painful especially if any bloating or gas or if God forbid i eat a normal size meal. Thanks dr anous for taking 18 thousand dollars and making me look like a freak and then say the results were my fault.

January 22nd, 2015

Dangerous, beware!

Please beware that Dr. Anous performs abdominoplasty procedure in a way that virtually no other plastic surgeon does. He pre-excises the abdominal flap BEFORE bending the surgical bed. Virtualy no other plastic surgeon does that because it is crucial to make sure that the right amount of tissue is removed by bending the patient during the surgery. Dr. Anous skips that crucial step in order to cut the time of surgery from 3-4 hours down to 90 minutes. He arrogantly relies on his pre-op markings and risks taking out too much tissue which can lead to patient's recovery complications, such as wound necrosis. I strongly encourage you to get a second opinion and discuss the issue of pre vs. post excision with another plastic surgeon. You will be told that pre-excision is an unsafe method and that is why nobody does it.

October 21st, 2014

Wonderful great results

Dr. Anous is one of the best doctors I have seen with wonderful results. He is very detailed oriented, listens to your concerns and delivers to the best of your wishes and what could be done.

July 17th, 2014

My Experience

My experience with Dr. Anous and his staff couldn't been better. I recommend going to him for breast augmentation surgery since my results came out looking great!

November 11th, 2008

Dr. Anous is a doctor who you can really trust. He will give you his honest opinion, even when its what you don't want to hear. Most doctors will do anything for the money but dr. Anous is not all about the money. He told me that I am beautiful how I am already, there's no need for surgry. Very honest.

May 7th, 2017