A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Awar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Awar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Awar
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Awar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Awar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Awar graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Awar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Mark Awar MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Maher M. Awar practice?
- Dr. Maher Awar has 1 office location.
Dr. Maher Awar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Yuma, AZ.
See Yuma Internists and Yuma Cardiologists.