A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Bahu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Bahu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Bahu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bahu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bahu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maher J. Bahu practice?
Dr. Maher Bahu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.