Learn more about Dr. Maher Bahu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Bahu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bahu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Bahu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bahu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher John Bahu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maher J. Bahu practice?
- Dr. Maher Bahu has 1 office location.
Dr. Maher Bahu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Orthopedic Surgeons.