A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher El Chaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher El Chaar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. El Chaar graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. El Chaar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher El Chaar MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maher El Chaar practice?
- Dr. Maher El Chaar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maher El Chaar practices Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Charlotte Surgeons.