A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Fakhouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Fakhouri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Fakhouri, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fakhouri graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Fakhouri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Maher Fakhouri MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. M M. Fakhouri practice?
- Dr. M Fakhouri has 1 office location.
Dr. M Fakhouri practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.