A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Fakhouri, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fakhouri graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fakhouri has 11 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Rec Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fakhouri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. M Fakhouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. M M. Fakhouri practice?
Dr. M Fakhouri practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.