Dr. Maher Fattouh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maher Fattouh?

April 26th, 2016

I gave a 5 star!!

I just want to say, everyone is awesome there! I had a super awesome nurse, She was real nice! She did a awesome job putting my iv needle in my hand I never felt it at all her name is RN pee/post: Julie H. I want to just have her recognized as a really good nurse!! I also like that fact that Dr. Fattouh is helping me get some relief.

April 1st, 2016

Absolutely Hands the best Yet

Immediately when I was switched doctors from a not so good experience from another doctor. Dr Fattouh made me feel special he is just so attentive, he really listens to yr concerns. He greets you with a smile and a warm handshake. I definitely recommend him if you want to be treated with kindness and professionalism with smile hands down.

February 13th, 2016

Professional yet kind, caring, and a wonderful listener.

I have worked with physicians from all over the world in my profession (though I rarely talk about that in the doctor's office when I go). There are doctors who are good listeners, but Dr. Fattouh actually *hears* what I am saying, acknowledges it and talks with me about my care plan. Dr. Fattouh is highly professional as well but the kindness and caring is really what sets him apart from other physicians. This does not come from just a single experience either. I have been a patient of his for a long time and he has been this way from my first appointment. I am very grateful for the wonderful care that I have received at APM. The other clinicians who I have worked with at APM are equally kind and caring and they all throw in a little humor to cheer me up at times. It's never a good thing to be in the sort of pain that necessitates going to a clinic like APM. Thanks to Dr. Fattouh, an unpleasant experience is made bearable because I am greeted with a warm, caring smile, and the attention of the people who are providing my care in an immaculate environment with a professionalism that I have come to know and trust.

February 12th, 2016

Very caring.

I came to Dr. Fattouh with long standing back pain. I was tired of medications that did not work. He offered me options, and following two epidural injections, my pain is controlled and I was able to get off my pain medications. Thank you so much

November 21st, 2015

Dr. Fattouh and his staff were very friendly and timely. He listens to what you have to say and gives the best options. He really looks out for your best interest. I am very happy with my treatment plan and glad he doesn't push pills. A huge thank you for helping relieve my pain and improving my life. Keep up the great work!

June 15th, 2015

Suffering Veteran

May 31st, 2014

vet

he has help me so much because of him an staff, im able to have a very low pain free life i am so glad i have him an his team helping me manage my pain.

November 4th, 2012

does not listen to patients.

did not listen to or understand how pain was affecting my life. After procedure, someone from milwaukee called to ask me questions. Because my answers didn't fit into their a,b or c boxes, they had no more time for me. next office visit he wasn't interested in listening to me and was quickly dismissive. Do not recommend this doctor. His PA was wonderful, but he was even rude to her in front of me.

February 2nd, 2012

Very satisfied.

I'm ecstatic. My pain is complicated, so naturally, finding a physician to diagnose and treat was difficult. I think I've finally found a match. My wife and I see Dr. Fattouh, and have never walked out displeased. It's a joy to see both him and his (don't tell my wife), beautiful assistant Neenah. She thoroughly educates us and answers all our questions with confidence and compassion. Trust the hands of Dr. Fattouh. It's been a true blessing.

June 16th, 2011

Cream of the Crop

Finally, someone who doesn't believe in just giving me pain pills and sending me on my way. He made me realize how foolish my other physicians were, thinking the only way out was through Vicodin and Percocet. I have read the other reviews, and some folks just don't understand the different methods of treatments out there. If you have patience with him, he will lead you to a better life. Believe me; I'm proof!

Doctor's Response

I don't feel narcotics are the only way to treat pain so if the patient is expecting to only get narcotics they will be disappointed. I know this will make a patient angry with me but in the long term they will know this will be in their best interest.

SHOW

March 28th, 2011

I originally had three options to help with the pain but, after an hour they called me and said I could only have the injection. When I questioned Fattouh's PA about an abnormal MRI, I received a lecture about my primary dr not being "smart" enough to read the results and was way out of line since when they told me there was excess fluid, there was no such problem. I have a copy of MRI results and am now getting a professional response to the fluid sac. Be very careful about questioning any one in this office, you will be dismissed quickly and you will be spoken down to as if you have no clue.

Doctor's Response

People complain about waiting time or how much time the spend with me. There is a delay in seeing me due to the fact that procedure times are very tight and my expectation to talk only about the procedure unless there is something of a serious nature to discuss. Please schedule an office visit to discuss questions, issues and complaints.

SHOW

August 16th, 2010

Like: self confidenceExperience: need better communication between dr and patient.Result: disappointingSuggestion: Look elsewhere before making decidion.