A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Gao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Gao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Gao, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gao graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Gao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Gao MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maher Gao practice?
- Dr. Maher Gao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maher Gao practices Pediatrics near Piedmont, AL.
See Piedmont Pediatricians.