Dr. Maher Gobran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maher Gobran?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Maher Gobran?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 21st, 2015

An outstanding surgeon

Dr. Gobran did my lumpectomy a week ago. My surgery went well, minimal post op pain and my incision is healing very well. I remember my very first visit with Dr. Gobran, he impressed me with his excellent bedside manner and earned my trust. As a nurse myself and a patient advocate, I am very particular of how doctors communicates with their patients. Dr. Gobran is an excellent role model of other doctors on how they should treat their patients. Thank you Dr. Gobran for a job well done.

September 28th, 2015

Dr.Gobran is the true definition of a doctor. Our experience with him was absolutely terrific. His warm heart and bug smile made everything go well and his amazing professionalism made my emergency surgery go as smooth as ever. Thank you for being there when I really needed you.

May 10th, 2013

Highly competent care

I had a cyst on the back of my neck that was growing rapidly. My primary Dr said it needed to be removed asap because I'd recently had surgery to install a shunt to drain a blockage of cerebrospinal fluid. The cyst was in the general vicinity of the shunt's drain tube. My doc said I should go to the nearest hospital emergency room, which was Hoag Irvine, where the ER doc who did the cut seemed completely flustered by the task. A week or so later the cyst was back again, and about the size of a golf ball in no time. This time I went to the Hoag Newport ER, where thankfully Dr. Gobran was on duty. Dr. Gobran explained what was going on and why the previous effort was ineffective (the cut was made in the wrong place and didn't go deep enough). To minimize scarring on my neck Dr. Gobran went in at the same location as the previous cut, but he went deep enough to remove the cyst, which he showed me after he removed it.

August 18th, 2011

efficient office, successful surgery

Dr. Gobran was able to see me quickly when I was in distress. His office was extremely efficient. He was able to schedule my surgery quickly and now, ten days after surgery, I feel great. He answered all of my questions and was attentive.

February 21st, 2017