Dr. Maher Helmy Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Maher Helmy?

Bedside Manner Of A Buzzard

Posted on September 4th, 2011

How about if I just make my review a "letter" to Dr. Helmy??: Maybe you are too old, too pressured, too fed up with the health care system, etc..or just had a bad day. That does not excuse your completely RUDE treatment of me from the time you walked in to see me until you walked out. Your impatience with even my first initial question, your sneer when I was unable to interpret my own x-rays, and your general overall uncaring, dismissive, and condescending attitude would prevent me from ever returning to you, and I would only recommend you to someone I disliked..alot. I have but one recommendation. RETIRE.

Posted on April 8th, 2017