A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Ibrahim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Ibrahim, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ibrahim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher A Ibrahim MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maher A. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Maher Ibrahim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maher Ibrahim practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bamberg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Hamilton, NJ.
See Bamberg Anesthesiologists and Bamberg Pain Management Doctors.