Dr. Maher Ibrahim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 21st, 2016
!!!!
this doctor literally does not give a care. He prescribes ridiculous amounts of medication to anyone. Walked in and walked out with a narcotic so easily along with arrogance and terrible bedside manner.

April 22nd, 2015
Can not thank him enough
I agree with all the other reviews. He is very caring passionate , and explain to the patient, what the problem is and what is the treatment plan. I had neck pain for may years and saw a lot of doctors until I saw him. Finally I have answers.

March 2nd, 2010
Dr Ibrahim helped me when a number of neurologists and surgeons were unsucessful. After 30 years and a spinal fusion and 6 laminectomies he had me have a spinal cord stimulator implanted and I am able to walk again. He is considerate and caring and I thank God I found him.

December 7th, 2009
The Best
I saw Dr Ibrahim after suffering from back pain for over 25 years. I saw literally 10 pain management doctors and had countless procedures before seeing him. I also had multiple back surgery with no relief. He installed spinal cord stimulator in me after I had a trial. I had relief for the first time in 25 years. I went back to Teaching and I went back to the mall walking instead of using a wheelchair. I am forever grateful.

February 1st, 2009
Great Doctor
I lived in pain for more than 12 years, until I met Dr. Ibahim. He gave me my life back. I can finally, walk and stand without pain. He did it also with great bedside manner. I own my life to him.

June 13th, 2008
Caring and professional
I have had serious spine problems for over 30 years. I had multiple surgeries and therapies and I am always in severe pain. After visiring 4 other neurologists and surgeons who offer no hope of recovery, other than drugs, Dr Ibrahim is giving me epidurals and treatment and my pain level has lessened from a 10 to a 4 under his care. He really cares about his patients, and that's very rare today. I would recommend him to anyone.