Dr. Maher Ibrahim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maher Ibrahim?

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Maher Ibrahim?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017

I

I gave Ibrahim a rating of 1, but unfortunately the scale isn't low enough. He deserves about a -2. See this man at your own risk, because he lacks communication skills, care and the the ability to understand a patient's pain. If you must see, GOOD LUCK!

April 21st, 2016

!!!!

this doctor literally does not give a care. He prescribes ridiculous amounts of medication to anyone. Walked in and walked out with a narcotic so easily along with arrogance and terrible bedside manner.

April 22nd, 2015

Can not thank him enough

I agree with all the other reviews. He is very caring passionate , and explain to the patient, what the problem is and what is the treatment plan. I had neck pain for may years and saw a lot of doctors until I saw him. Finally I have answers.

March 2nd, 2010

Dr Ibrahim helped me when a number of neurologists and surgeons were unsucessful. After 30 years and a spinal fusion and 6 laminectomies he had me have a spinal cord stimulator implanted and I am able to walk again. He is considerate and caring and I thank God I found him.

December 7th, 2009

The Best

I saw Dr Ibrahim after suffering from back pain for over 25 years. I saw literally 10 pain management doctors and had countless procedures before seeing him. I also had multiple back surgery with no relief. He installed spinal cord stimulator in me after I had a trial. I had relief for the first time in 25 years. I went back to Teaching and I went back to the mall walking instead of using a wheelchair. I am forever grateful.

February 2nd, 2009

Great Doctor

I lived in pain for more than 12 years, until I met Dr. Ibahim. He gave me my life back. I can finally, walk and stand without pain. He did it also with great bedside manner. I own my life to him.

June 13th, 2008

Caring and professional

I have had serious spine problems for over 30 years. I had multiple surgeries and therapies and I am always in severe pain. After visiring 4 other neurologists and surgeons who offer no hope of recovery, other than drugs, Dr Ibrahim is giving me epidurals and treatment and my pain level has lessened from a 10 to a 4 under his care. He really cares about his patients, and that's very rare today. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 17th, 2016