A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Kozman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Kozman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Kozman, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozman graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Kozman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Shawky Kozman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maher S. Kozman practice?
- Dr. Maher Kozman has 1 office location.
Dr. Maher Kozman practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Ontario, CA.
See Ontario Psychiatrists and Ontario Addiction Specialists.