A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Kozman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Kozman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kozman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Kozman, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozman graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Kozman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Shawky Kozman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maher S. Kozman practice?
- Dr. Maher Kozman has 1 office location.
Dr. Maher Kozman practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Ontario, CA.
See Ontario Psychiatrists and Ontario Addiction Specialists.