A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Mousa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Mousa is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mousa
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mousa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Mousa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mousa graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Mousa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Community Healthcare of Douglas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Mousa MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maher Mousa practice?
- Dr. Maher Mousa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maher Mousa practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.