A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Mousa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Mousa is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Mousa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mousa graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Mousa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Community Healthcare of Douglas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher M Mousa MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maher M. Mousa practice?
- Dr. Maher Mousa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maher Mousa practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Douglas, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Geriatric Doctors.