Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maher Nahlawi
Dr. Maher Nahlawi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gurnee, IL, with another office in Libertyville, IL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Nahlawi is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center, Vista Health - Medical Center West and Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital. Dr. Nahlawi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Maher Nahlawi has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Maher Nahlawi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gurnee, IL.
Dr. Robert Koch
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Gurnee, IL 0 mi27
Dr. Fahd Jajeh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Gurnee, IL 0 mi37
Dr. John Leventis
Gurnee, IL 0 mi26