A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Najjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Najjar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najjar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Najjar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Najjar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Najjar graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Najjar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westlake Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Maher Najjar MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maher M. Najjar practice?
- Dr. Maher Najjar has 1 office location.
Dr. Maher Najjar practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Pulmonologists.