A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Nashed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Nashed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nashed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nashed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Nashed, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nashed graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Nashed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Nagib Nashed MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Maher N. Nashed practice?
- Dr. Maher Nashed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maher Nashed practices Allergy & Immunology near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE.
See Elkton Allergists.