A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Nashed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Nashed, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Animal Allergy, Asthma, and Immune Deficiency.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nashed graduated from University Of Alexandria.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nashed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nashed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maher N. Nashed practice?
Dr. Maher Nashed practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE.
See Elkton Allergists and Elkton Pediatricians.