A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Nasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Nasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasser
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nasser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Nasser, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasser graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nasser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher M Nasser MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maher M. Nasser practice?
- Dr. Maher Nasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Maher Nasser practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.