A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Rabah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Rabah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabah
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Rabah, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabah graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rabah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Rabah DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Maher Rabah practice?
- Dr. Maher Rabah has 1 office location.
Dr. Maher Rabah practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Cardiologists.