A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Rabah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Rabah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Rabah, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabah graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Rabah DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Maher Rabah practice?
- Dr. Maher Rabah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maher Rabah practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Berkley Cardiologists.