A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Rabah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Rabah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Rabah, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabah graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Anthem - 25 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maher M. Rabah practice?
Dr. Maher Rabah practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI.
See Sterling Heights Cardiologists.