Learn more about Dr. Maher Rabah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Rabah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Rabah, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabah graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rabah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Rabah DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Maher Rabah practice?
- Dr. Maher Rabah has 1 office location.
Dr. Maher Rabah practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Cardiologists.