A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Salam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Salam, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Salam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salam graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Salam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Salam MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maher Salam practice?
- Dr. Maher Salam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maher Salam practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Norwalk, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Norwalk Internists.