A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Salam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Salam, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salam
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Salam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Salam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Salam graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Salam MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maher Salam practice?
- Dr. Maher Salam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maher Salam practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Norwalk, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH and Bellevue, OH.
See Norwalk Internists and Norwalk Gastroenterologists.