Learn more about Dr. Maher Salam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Salam, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salam
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Salam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Salam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Salam graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Salam MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maher Salam practice?
- Dr. Maher Salam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maher Salam practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Norwalk, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chardon, OH and Bellevue, OH.
See Norwalk Internists and Norwalk Gastroenterologists.