A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maher Saleeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saleeb
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Saleeb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Saleeb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleeb graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Saleeb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Patton State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maher Maurice Saleeb MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maher M. Saleeb practice?
- Dr. Maher Saleeb has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maher Saleeb practices Psychiatry near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Murrieta Psychiatrists.