Dr. Maher Saloum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maher Saloum?

September 20th, 2016

Review in general.

yes I would choose this doctor again. He is very professional. He knows what he is doing. He is friendly He staff is wonderful.

April 8th, 2016

FORGETS to call in the prescriptions every time and doesn't answer phone

I have seen Dr. Saloum 3 times. One of the visits was for my son. Everything went great except for trying to get our prescriptions. They insisted on calling it in to my pharmacy. Each time I saw him and got prescriptions, it took over a week to actually get the Rx to my pharmacy, even with me bugging them. One time I never did get the Rx and just gave up. Then my son got an x-ray, and I could not get a call back to give me the results. It took 10 days of calling to get the Dr. to tell me everything was okay. I was prescribed birth control which is a very important medicine to me. It took 2 weeks for them to get it to my pharmacy. Of course I didnt have birth control for that month because they waited too long and you can't start the medicine in the middle of a cycle. THEN, there was no refill on it (which I've never seen with birth control since it's important and must be taken very steadily) so I had to request a refill. It's been 8 days since I requested a refill and over that period of time, I've called several times and was told twice that it would be taken care of within the hour. She assured me she would call right back if there was any problem. Now, in the past 3 days, nobody will answer their phone except for the actual Dr. this morning, who told me to call back in 30 min when his secretary arrived. They didn't answer when I called back. It's been too long to start up my birth control this month AGAIN, so my cycle will be irregular again and of course, I don't have birth control again. I was very nice and never rude when I was able to reach them so it wasn't that. The people and the Dr. were really nice, thorough and likeable, until it comes to being treated. How can you get treated if they won't give you your medicine or answer their phone? I can't honestly recomend this Dr. as I still can't get my very important basic Rx refill, which should've had refills on it in the first place. I will most likely find a new Dr. and get a new prescription from there before I'm able to reach Dr. Saloum again. I really liked him but this is just ridiculous and I feel like they don't care about me. I've never been rude and It's not like they're a real busy office. I understand mistakes happen but every time for 7+ days? They would've completely forgot about me if I hadn't been calling. It was a waste of time and money, so beware the issue of getting your Rx in a timely manner from them and contacting them... Was really disappointing 😕

March 20th, 2015