Dr. Mohamad Suede MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

September 19th, 2016
Awesome surgeon. He actually sits and listens. Helps you understand what the medical issue. I would not pick any other surgeon. Thanks for all you have done to help me.

February 25th, 2013
chimney sweep
this doctor did hernia operation on me when I had testicular cancer he opened me up spread the cancer sew me up and send me on my way 3 months later I have stage 4 testicular cancer and I've been screwed up ever since I don't think this doctor should hold of medical license hope he doesn't do this crap that he does to me to anybody else!!!!!!!!!

September 14th, 2012
Poor Choice
Office Staff Nasty and CumbersomeCyst Has To Be Removed Again From Incomplete Removal And Infection After Surgery

March 30th, 2012
At long last a diagnosis and an excellent Dr!
I had been seeking help for my pain for over 15 years (not kidding). I had been to eight different physicians including a top "specialist" who put me through the wringer with tests but could not find a cause for what I knew to be a hernia! Finally at the encouragement of my son I went to the "Hernia Whisperer" who diagnosed me with this rare sort of hernia in only a few minutes! I am FINALLY living my LIFE again! Thank you- thank you! Dr. Suede and his staff are wonderful :)

March 18th, 2012
Although I went with another surgeon for a lumpectomy because of the timing of the surgery, I was very impressed with Dr. Suede's ability to diagnose my breast cancer. The original place I received a mammogram and ultrasound did not see anything. His accuracy, literally saved my life. I got it caught early enough to just have a lumpectomy and radiation.

March 12th, 2010
Very pleasant, good experience
Overall my experience with Dr. Suede was excellent. He was recommended by my family doctor. I had a simple operation, in office and Dr. Suede spent time to explain what the problem was and how he would go about the operation. I would certainly recommend Dr. Suede to anyone. He and his staff are pleasant.