Dr. Maher Khaled Tabba MD is male, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Tabba is Excellent. Dr. Tabba has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Tabba, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabba graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tabba has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Health Sys- Beverly Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maher Tabba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maher K. Tabba practice?
Dr. Maher Tabba practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, and Boston Urgent Care Centers.