Learn more about Dr. Maher Tabba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maher Tabba is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maher Tabba, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabba graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tabba has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maher K. Tabba practice?
Dr. Maher Tabba practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO and Cambridge, MA.
See Burlington Family Physicians, Burlington General Practitioners, Burlington Internists, Burlington Pulmonologists, and Burlington Urgent Care Centers.