A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesan Richards, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from MBBS, University of Ceylon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Richards has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mahesan Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahesan R. Richards practice?
Dr. Mahesan Richards practices Anesthesiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists.