A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesan Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesan Richards, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Richards has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesan R Richards MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahesan R. Richards practice?
- Dr. Mahesan Richards has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mahesan Richards practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.