Dr. Mahesh Bagwe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mahesh Bagwe?

May 18th, 2017

Foot and Ankle Repair

I had a Tendon repaired, bone spur removed, and toes straightened. I have Charcot Joints. Many problems with feet.

April 23rd, 2016

Achilles Tear times two surgeries due to fall after original surgery

Both surgeries he completed on me where very difficult surgeries. He tackled them as a professional. I fell a few weeks after my original surgery, he was compassionate and thorough in my care. It is a little over a week from my second surgery and I will be continuing with my care with him.

December 16th, 2015

Go elsewhere if you want the surgery to be done correctly

After surgery went in for an emergency appointment. They refused to listen to the problems I have encountered and refused to help after three visits an a number of calls. Had to go elsewhere to receive the help I needed and was put in the hospital immediately and had to be out of work for 14 weeks. After thousands of dollars later to receive the help I needed. He (Bagwe) didn't have the knowledge to give me the help from the start. I would never recommend anyone to this so called doctor / surgeon. Go somewhere else and get proper help from the start.

October 13th, 2015

Have had multiple experiences between my brother and myself. Dr Bagwe has been very detailed as to what the issues are. Our cases have not been the easiest by any means. However his staff has been always there for us and helping us get what we need and if they can't they are forthright with us.

December 3rd, 2013

Good doctor

Dr Bagwe did good work on both surgeries I had under his care. I would highly recommend this he finds a different assistant or nurse. Good doctor, substandard support staff.

October 30th, 2013

He reviewed the x-rays of my foot and found a fracture that was overlooked by a previous doctor. Definately will recommend him to others!

October 25th, 2013

My Surgery

Dr Bagwe did my ankle surgery I thought he was awesome very friendly very prompt .Now his nurse and some stuff are very rude,But I wasn't there to see them .have another appointment on Halloween.Very pleased with Dr Bagwe.

September 11th, 2013

Horrible Experience

Very unhappy with the level of patient care I received from Dr. Mahesh Bagwe :( I was not well informed about the procedure performed or my post care instruction. Procedure itself went horrible and did not solve issues in my foot. GO elsewhere! Young doctor with little experience. Overheard him discussing personal matters during my last appointment. Very unprofessional. Spend more time on your patient care, and maybe attend bedside manner 101.

March 15th, 2010

Great doctor. provides you with information and lets you decide what you want to do.

January 12th, 2010

Dr Bagwe was very prompt, to the point on the diagnosis, listened to concerns, outgoing, and great follow up on my heel surgery. I had my wife go to him when she broke her wrist and got the same treatment.He's one doctor that actually comes out and discusses the procedure and how things went with the family, instead of sending someone else out to relay the information.I would recommend Dr Bagwe to anyone!Don't let the name fool you either. He's very easy to understand (no accent) and speaks in Laymens terms.

November 22nd, 2009

Don't waste your time go elsewhere

October 12th, 2009

I was really left in the dark what to expect from the procedure he did and wasn't provided information form the staff. The surgical center that he perform the operation at was terrific, but his staff was short and seemed annoyed to spek with not only myself, but all patients that visited him in the office both times I went. I am moving on to the Washington University Docotors where I had previously had surgery. They were exceptional then and have been now. Would recommend that network to everyone