A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Bommaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Bommaraju, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bommaraju graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Bommaraju has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesh Bommaraju MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahesh Bommaraju practice?
- Dr. Mahesh Bommaraju has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahesh Bommaraju practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians.