Dr. Mahesh Chandra, MD
Internist, General Practitioner

Dr. Chandra show details Dr. Chandra
by Karen on Apr 17th, 2016

Dr. Chandra takes the time to listen to his patients. His office staff is wonderful. Happy to have him for a primary Doctor.

by Lou Phelps on Apr 10th, 2016

Love my Dr....he does a very thorough exam, takes time to explain and discuss diagnosis and treatment. Wouldn't want to go to any one else.

Mar 8th, 2016

When I saw Dr. Chandra he was filling in for my preferred provider, Sowmithra Vasan. I thought Dr. Chandra was an excellent doctor at that point and hope he will soon be my preferred provider

Dec 13th, 2015

All above was preformed in an excellent way by Dr Chandra and staff.

We love DR. Chandra show details We love DR. Chandra
by Leonard D on Dec 4th, 2015

Our entire family has Dr. Chandra for our primary care Dr. He has been our primary care DR . for many many years we all think he is THE BEST. If you are looking for a primary care DR. and you choose Dr. Chandra you will be happy with your choice.

Dr Mahesh Chandra and Nurse Gwen Review show details Dr Mahesh Chandra and Nurse Gwen Review
by Marten D Colvin on Nov 15th, 2015

I have the upmost faith in Dr Chandra and nurse, Gwen. From the first time I met them, they have always made me feel comfortable. Gwen is very personable, and does a great job. Dr Chandra does not lie to you. He tells it like it is. No pretenses with him. Always straight forward and has the best manners I've ever seen in a doctor. My wife and I have been going to him for over ten years. As far as we are concerned, there is no one better.

Patient show details Patient
by Roy Erwin on Apr 2nd, 2014

Dr Chandra has cared for my wife and I for more than 15 years. We each enjoy a very good state of wellness for our age (over 75) because of Dr Chandra's excellent medical care. He responds well to our health concerns, accurately determines the action to take, and follows up regarding progress. We both are very pleased with the care he has provided us. We would and do tell our circle of family and friends of his services and recommend him very highly!