A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Kabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahesh Kabadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Kabadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabadi graduated from Goa Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kabadi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Orchard Grove Specialty Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans