A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Kabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahesh Kabadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Kabadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabadi graduated from Goa Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kabadi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orchard Grove Specialty Care Center
- Norwichtown Rehabilitation And Care Center, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesh N Kabadi MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahesh N. Kabadi practice?
- Dr. Mahesh Kabadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahesh Kabadi practices Internal Medicine near Norwich, CT.
See Norwich Internists.