A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Kuthuru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahesh Kuthuru is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Kuthuru, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuthuru graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kuthuru has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesh Reddy Kuthuru MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahesh R. Kuthuru practice?
- Dr. Mahesh Kuthuru has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahesh Kuthuru practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fulton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oswego, NY and Mexico, NY.
See Fulton Physiatrists and Fulton Pain Management Doctors.