A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Kuthuru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahesh Kuthuru is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Kuthuru, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuthuru graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kuthuru has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- A L Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuthuru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 42 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 18 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahesh R. Kuthuru practice?
Dr. Mahesh Kuthuru practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fulton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oswego, NY and Mexico, NY.
See Fulton Physiatrists and Fulton Pain Management Doctors.