A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Mokhashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahesh Mokhashi, Gastroenterologist, General Practitioner, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Mokhashi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mokhashi graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mokhashi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesh Shivabasappa Mokhashi MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mahesh S. Mokhashi practice?
- Dr. Mahesh Mokhashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahesh Mokhashi practices Gastroenterology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Gastroenterologists.