A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Pandey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahesh Pandey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pandey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Pandey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandey graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Pandey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center - Lewiston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesh Pandey MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mahesh Pandey practice?
- Dr. Mahesh Pandey has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahesh Pandey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lewiston, ME.
See Lewiston Internists, Lewiston Hematologists, and Lewiston Oncologists.