A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Patel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesh Ramu Patel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahesh R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mahesh Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mahesh Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See San Jose Radiologists.