A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Tekriwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahesh Tekriwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tekriwal
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Tekriwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Tekriwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tekriwal graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tekriwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesh K Tekriwal MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mahesh K. Tekriwal practice?
- Dr. Mahesh Tekriwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahesh Tekriwal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Internists and Manahawkin Cardiologists.