A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Tekriwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahesh Tekriwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tekriwal
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Tekriwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Tekriwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tekriwal graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tekriwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesh K Tekriwal MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mahesh K. Tekriwal practice?
- Dr. Mahesh Tekriwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahesh Tekriwal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Internists and Manahawkin Cardiologists.