A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Vadali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahesh Vadali is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Vadali, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadali graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Vadali has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesh Vadali MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mahesh Vadali practice?
- Dr. Mahesh Vadali has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahesh Vadali practices Gastroenterology near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Gastroenterologists.