A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Vadali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahesh Vadali is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Vadali, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadali graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Vadali has 13 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesh Vadali MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mahesh Vadali practice?
- Dr. Mahesh Vadali has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahesh Vadali practices Gastroenterology near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Gastroenterologists.