A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Vadali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Vadali, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadali graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Vadali has 13 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vadali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mahesh Vadali practice?
Dr. Mahesh Vadali practices Gastroenterology near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Gastroenterologists.