A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Varindani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahesh Varindani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Varindani, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Varindani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Varindani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesh K Varindani MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mahesh K. Varindani practice?
- Dr. Mahesh Varindani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahesh Varindani practices Gastroenterology near Blawnox, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Aspinwall, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.