A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Varindani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahesh Varindani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Varindani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hiatal Hernia
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varindani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Varindani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Varindani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan