A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh-Kumar Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vyas
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vyas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh-Kumar Vyas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Vyas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesh-Kumar S Vyas BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mahesh-Kumar S. Vyas practice?
- Dr. Mahesh-Kumar Vyas has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahesh-Kumar Vyas practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Allergists and Anaheim Pediatricians.