A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh-Kumar Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vyas
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vyas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh-Kumar Vyas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Vyas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesh-Kumar S Vyas BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mahesh-Kumar S. Vyas practice?
- Dr. Mahesh-Kumar Vyas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahesh-Kumar Vyas practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA.
See Anaheim Allergists and Anaheim Pediatricians.