A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh-Kumar Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh-Kumar Vyas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Vyas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vyas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan