A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesha Thimmarayappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahesha Thimmarayappa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thimmarayappa graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thimmarayappa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesha Thimmarayappa MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahesha Thimmarayappa practice?
- Dr. Mahesha Thimmarayappa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mahesha Thimmarayappa practices Internal Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Millsboro, DE and Berlin, MD.
See Salisbury Internists.