Dr. Maheshkumar Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maheshkumar Patel?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 22nd, 2012

Semi emergency

My experience with my cardiology has been exceptional good. He has a caring and concern way. There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike about him.I would recommend him to my friends and family alike. He is courtesy and professional. His staff gets you right in when you have a problem or think you have a problem. He diagnosed me with CHF and has treated me accordingly every since without me having many episodes. Most of those were because of my action, not his plan of care.

September 18th, 2015