A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maheswar Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maheswar Rao is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maheswar M Rao MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maheswar M. Rao practice?
- Dr. Maheswar Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Maheswar Rao practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Infectious Disease Doctors.