A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maheteme Bayeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maheteme Bayeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maheteme Bayeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayeh graduated from Addis Ababa University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bayeh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maheteme Bayeh MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maheteme Bayeh practice?
- Dr. Maheteme Bayeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maheteme Bayeh practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lanham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Washington, DC.
See Lanham Internists and Lanham Endocrinologists.