A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahfuja Akanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahfuja Akanda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahfuja Akanda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akanda graduated from Rajshahi Medical College.
Dr. Akanda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahfuja Islam Akanda MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mahfuja I. Akanda practice?
- Dr. Mahfuja Akanda has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahfuja Akanda practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Primary Care Doctors.