A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahin Amirgholami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahin Amirgholami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahin Amirgholami, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Amirgholami graduated from Ahvaz Jondishapour (Ahwaz) University of Medical Sciences, Ahvaz, IRAN.
Dr. Amirgholami has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahin Amirgholami MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mahin Amirgholami practice?
- Dr. Mahin Amirgholami has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahin Amirgholami practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and West Hills, CA.
See Tarzana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.