A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Mahin Bayatpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahin Bayatpour, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayatpour graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Bayatpour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Clovis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahin Bayatpour MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mahin Bayatpour practice?
- Dr. Mahin Bayatpour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mahin Bayatpour practices Pediatrics near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians.