A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahin Behbehanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahin Behbehanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahin Behbehanian, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Behbehanian graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Behbehanian has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahin Dokht Behbehanian FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mahin D. Behbehanian practice?
- Dr. Mahin Behbehanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahin Behbehanian practices Surgery near Media, PA.
See Media Surgeons.