Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She's very thorough and the wait is very long.

Oct 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

none necessary

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian always takes her time and explains everything to you

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Even though I have to wait for my appt., I always leave feeling satisfied that Dr. B. and I have discussed all that is necessary. She even takes the time if you have a medical question that is totally unconnected to breast cancer.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian truly values the patients peace of mind. A visit with her is never rushed. Her kind and considerate manner leaves one feeling relaxed, comfortable and reassured. She welcomes your questions and pays attention to details.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough doctor, but patients are scheduled too close together. I waited one & a half hours at my last appointment.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor takes a personal interest in me and my well being. She is an excellent surgeon.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Behbehanian's for many years and have always been treated professionally and have been given clear answers to my questions. She has always given me her full, unhurried attention.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been coming to the Dr. for many years. I like her very much. She takes the time to talk to you.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very impressed with the knowledge of Dr Behbehanian, but it is for many other reasons that I have gone only to her for over 20 years. She is the utmost professional, marvelous bedside manners and a genuine care for each and every one of her patients.

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

You may have to spend time waiting to see Dr. Behbehanian, but she's absolutely worth it! You won't find a more skilled surgeon anywhere, and her friendliness and compassionate manner will make you feel that you are in the best hands possible.

Jun 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wait time was ridiculous my appointment was for 1015 I arrived and was not taken back for my appointment until after 11 I then waited almost 40 minutes to see Dr benbenanian that Is completely unacceptable

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Behbehanian for over ten years and have been very well pleased. She is very thorough with her exam and considerate of your concerns. The doctor is also very ple.asant

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is wonderful. I feel extremely confident under her treatment. She is very knowledgeable, thorough and shows genuine interest in my welfare. She always presents my options in treatment very clearly. She's worth the wait! :) Love her!

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is always thorough and caring. I always feel as though she answers all my questions. She has been my breast surgeon for almost 25 years. I guess that says it all.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Office personnel and service was excellent; my only complaint was that a follow up appointment should have been scheduled at the time of my first visit in which a MRI was scheduled. Anxiety level does not need to be escalated any more than it already is.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Highly recommend Dr. B. She is genuine, compassionate and thorough. Excellent communication skills. The profession needs more like her!

Jun 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel that Dr Behbehanian takes the time to go over all of my records and answer all of my questions no matter how busy she is. I feel that she keeps track of all of my medications and all of the screenings I need even though she is not my primary care.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is everything that a patient would want in a surgeon or a doctor, and much, much more. She cares, she listens, she has so much knowledge and knows just what to do or what excellent professional to refer you to. She is exceptional!

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always received excellent care from Dr Behbehanian.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Behbehanian for many years and have always felt confident in the medical and surgical care that I have received. She is thorough and caring and her surgical skills are excellent.

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian was patient and efficient in her exam and explained everything in terms I was able to understand. Most of all, she kept reinforcing that I did not have to panic. That 50% of the time, the results would come back benign. She is wonderful

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is a warm and caring doctor. She was very thorough in her exam of me and assured me that there were no problems. She offered advice in overall good health and preventive measures for avoiding future problems. A very good visit.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is very thorough and professional. You might have to wait a bit in her waiting room, but she is worth it. She answers all of your questions, and you leave with a good feeling.

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find her to be very thorough and informative. I am satisfied with her and wouldn't want to go to anyone else. She explains everything to me.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very concerned about her patients health

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Bebehanian is very thorough. There aren't many Dr.'s like her. I have been her patient for many years. I like her very much and feel she highly competent,

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian has been our doctor for my husband and myself for many years. We always feel very confident and well cared for by her. Her staff has always been very helpful.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor. Very poor appointment scheduling and keeping appointment times. I waited 1 1/2 hours past my appointment time to see the doctor.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding physician. She has been there for me every time I needed her!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Great doctor okay staff show details Great doctor okay staff
Feb 24th, 2014

Front desk girl very kind and understanding , seems a bit overworked Mary is very pushy and rude at times other than that great experience

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Behbehanian for over 20 years. I think she is a very personable Doctor and takes an interest in you. I like her very much and have recommended her to many of my friend.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She saw my wife right away when she probably could of made the appointment on Monday. She didn't want us to worry over the weekend. Excellent bed side manner and very thorough. After meeting with wouldn't consider another provider. Mary was also great.

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is very thorough and very kind. She makes sure you unerstand what she is doing and why. She is concerned about your level of discomfort during a procedure.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Behbehanian for over 20 years. She is a wonderful doctor. She is very personalable and takes the time to discuss your concerns.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. was very Professional, addressed all my concerns and I could not imagine dealing with another Doctor. She has been My Doctor for many years.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is the best doctor I have ever had. I've recommended her to many, and they've thanked me. You may have to wait a little while in her office, but her expertise and bedside manner are more than worth it. You can trust her with your life!

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian makes me feel like she really cares. She is wonderful. Great bedside manner and personal touch. Very thorough, and she instills a lot of confidence in me that everything is being covered in my care.

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very satisfied with my visit. I always am. I find that the appointment time is not adhered to though. If the first appointment is not on time, which is the one I always get, the rest are late.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. B is absolutely wonderful. She is highly recommended by her peers. She has operated on both my husband and myself with excellent results. I would never go to anyone else.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is an excellent general surgeon. She never tries to rush you through an appointment. She is a sincere and caring person. She makes sure you are up to-date on all your tests and procedures. More dr.'s should be like her.

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Due to bad weather the week before my visit, the office over scheduled make up visits so I had to wait over 2 hours past my scheduled time

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. B is a wonderful doctor and I always feel safe with her. My ONLY complaint is the wait time ... almost two hours this time.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i highly reccomend DR.B.toeveryone.her concern for my situation and resolutioneas great.overall an A . sal

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Behbehanian's for over 23 years. She is very caring and an excellent surgeon!

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Generally, patients have a long wait at this office. I never mind waiting for Dr. Behbehanian because she always spends a lot of time with me. I never feel that she rushes through her appointments. She is very thorough and has a warm, competent manner.