Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Top Surgeon show details Top Surgeon
by Mary McElroy on Dec 9th, 2015

I was blessed when Dr. Behbehanian found me in the ER several months ago. She is the most caring and thorough surgeon ever. She is so kind and go above and beyond for her patients. When I saw her 3 weeks ago for a follow up visit, I was suffering from a severe cold. She checked my lungs, sent me for an x-ray and wrote me a prescription for antibiotics. How great is that! I saw her again today for another matter and she will be doing outpatient surgery again and I have the greatest faith in her.

Jul 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr behbehanian is the best surgeon I could ever hope to have.

Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is an excellent practitioner. She's persistent, diligent, and concerned about getting answers for your problems. She probes using all medical resources possible. She's available and open to whatever questions you may have!!!

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Behbehanian combines a high level of concern for the individual patient with thoroughness and professional competence. I have a high level of trust in her and would recommend her without question to any other prospective patient!

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She looked at the big picture. Not just the problem I can in for. And discussed action I needed to take on another issue she noticed. She was a good listener and kind. For these reasons she is an excellent doctor.

Jun 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is the best. Was very satisfied with the successful surgery she did on me. She is very caring, compassionate, understanding. Has always been willing to answer questions and concerns. Never rushes my office visits.

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

After being away from the area for a while I was so glad to have the doctors office get me in to see the doctor so fast. From my prior version experience I felt I would get the same quality care I did for several years and I WAS NOT disappointed.

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is a most caring and compassionate doctor. I feel confident I am in excellent hands when she is caring for me.

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is one of the most caring and thorough physicians. My primary referred me to her when I needed hernia surgery and I was so pleased with the care, attention and compassion she gave me. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a surgeon.

May 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian has been my doctor for more than ten years. She's operated on me the seperate occasions. I have and will continue to trust her with my life.

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding doctor!!! She is caring, compassionate, extremely thorough, and very knowledgeable. Yes, you sometimes have to wait in the office, but she is worth the wait. She takes time and care with each patient. She is an excellent surgeon.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is one of the best doctors I've had pleasure of knowing. She has been my doctor for more than ten years. In that time she has performed 3 operations. She is very thorough and the only dr. I'd let operate on me.

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

explains everything in a way that you can understand-puts you at ease and will not cut corners on the time she spends with you

Apr 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian takes care of my immediate needs as well as overall woman's health. She is quick to pick up on unusual symptoms and acts on them. She is very thorough in her exams and extremely knowledgeable and is a wonderful surgeon. She is very kind

Apr 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is an excellent doctor however, you will wait for over an hour or more.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is very thorough. I feel comfortable and would recommend her to anyone.

Mar 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Behbehanian for nearly 10 years. She did my breast cancer surgery and gall bladder surgery. I would gladly recommend family and friends to her for their surgical needs.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian has a very courteous manner and is very concerned about her patients. She answers any of your questions and also is very thorough in her examination of you. I couldn't ask for a better doctor!

Jan 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've been going to Dr. Behbehanian for over 20 years. I wish all my doctors were like her. She is an outstanding doctor.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had a great experience with Dr Behbehanian. I was given the soonest appointed they had available and im finally feeling like im getting closer to the root of a problem ive been having my whole life. I would have waited 5 hours to hear her expertise!

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is the most thorough doctor and most pleasant doctor we have ever had.

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I think wait time is too long. If you wait over a hour, your co-pay should be waived. Dr is excellent.

Jan 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Behbehanian is everything that a patient would wish for in a doctor and much more. I cannot stress enough how important this doctor/patient relationship is to me. She cares fully about my health and I am very grateful. Nurse Mary is always a help.

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Behbehanian's for quite a few years now. She is an excellent,caring doctor. I have complete confidence in her

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend my doctor regarding her bedside manner and expertise. I like her very much. However, scheduling my yearly appointment as the first appointment and seeing her an hour later should not happen every year. My employer does not allow this.

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Though at times there is a wait beyond my appointment time, Dr. B gives each patient the time necessary to cover all aspects of care.

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel so fortunate to receive the excellent and personal care that Dr. Behbehanian always provides. She has been my doctor for over twenty-five years, and I appreciate her thoroughness, her holistic approach, her professionalism, and her humanity.

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Even though I sometimes have to wait for the doctor I always feel Ike she takes ample time with me and addresses all of my concerns. She is worth the wait!

Nov 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is an excellent doctor and I am so blessed to have her! She is open, honest and very thorough. I am confident I am getting the best care! All doctors should have this doctor's bedside manner. She really listens and that is very important!

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She's very thorough and the wait is very long.

Oct 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

none necessary

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian always takes her time and explains everything to you

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Even though I have to wait for my appt., I always leave feeling satisfied that Dr. B. and I have discussed all that is necessary. She even takes the time if you have a medical question that is totally unconnected to breast cancer.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian truly values the patients peace of mind. A visit with her is never rushed. Her kind and considerate manner leaves one feeling relaxed, comfortable and reassured. She welcomes your questions and pays attention to details.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough doctor, but patients are scheduled too close together. I waited one & a half hours at my last appointment.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor takes a personal interest in me and my well being. She is an excellent surgeon.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Behbehanian's for many years and have always been treated professionally and have been given clear answers to my questions. She has always given me her full, unhurried attention.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been coming to the Dr. for many years. I like her very much. She takes the time to talk to you.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very impressed with the knowledge of Dr Behbehanian, but it is for many other reasons that I have gone only to her for over 20 years. She is the utmost professional, marvelous bedside manners and a genuine care for each and every one of her patients.

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

You may have to spend time waiting to see Dr. Behbehanian, but she's absolutely worth it! You won't find a more skilled surgeon anywhere, and her friendliness and compassionate manner will make you feel that you are in the best hands possible.

Jun 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wait time was ridiculous my appointment was for 1015 I arrived and was not taken back for my appointment until after 11 I then waited almost 40 minutes to see Dr benbenanian that Is completely unacceptable

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Behbehanian for over ten years and have been very well pleased. She is very thorough with her exam and considerate of your concerns. The doctor is also very ple.asant

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is wonderful. I feel extremely confident under her treatment. She is very knowledgeable, thorough and shows genuine interest in my welfare. She always presents my options in treatment very clearly. She's worth the wait! :) Love her!

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is always thorough and caring. I always feel as though she answers all my questions. She has been my breast surgeon for almost 25 years. I guess that says it all.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Office personnel and service was excellent; my only complaint was that a follow up appointment should have been scheduled at the time of my first visit in which a MRI was scheduled. Anxiety level does not need to be escalated any more than it already is.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Highly recommend Dr. B. She is genuine, compassionate and thorough. Excellent communication skills. The profession needs more like her!

Jun 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel that Dr Behbehanian takes the time to go over all of my records and answer all of my questions no matter how busy she is. I feel that she keeps track of all of my medications and all of the screenings I need even though she is not my primary care.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is everything that a patient would want in a surgeon or a doctor, and much, much more. She cares, she listens, she has so much knowledge and knows just what to do or what excellent professional to refer you to. She is exceptional!

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always received excellent care from Dr Behbehanian.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Behbehanian for many years and have always felt confident in the medical and surgical care that I have received. She is thorough and caring and her surgical skills are excellent.

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian was patient and efficient in her exam and explained everything in terms I was able to understand. Most of all, she kept reinforcing that I did not have to panic. That 50% of the time, the results would come back benign. She is wonderful

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is a warm and caring doctor. She was very thorough in her exam of me and assured me that there were no problems. She offered advice in overall good health and preventive measures for avoiding future problems. A very good visit.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is very thorough and professional. You might have to wait a bit in her waiting room, but she is worth it. She answers all of your questions, and you leave with a good feeling.

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find her to be very thorough and informative. I am satisfied with her and wouldn't want to go to anyone else. She explains everything to me.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very concerned about her patients health

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Bebehanian is very thorough. There aren't many Dr.'s like her. I have been her patient for many years. I like her very much and feel she highly competent,

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian has been our doctor for my husband and myself for many years. We always feel very confident and well cared for by her. Her staff has always been very helpful.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor. Very poor appointment scheduling and keeping appointment times. I waited 1 1/2 hours past my appointment time to see the doctor.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding physician. She has been there for me every time I needed her!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Great doctor okay staff show details Great doctor okay staff
Feb 24th, 2014

Front desk girl very kind and understanding , seems a bit overworked Mary is very pushy and rude at times other than that great experience

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Behbehanian for over 20 years. I think she is a very personable Doctor and takes an interest in you. I like her very much and have recommended her to many of my friend.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She saw my wife right away when she probably could of made the appointment on Monday. She didn't want us to worry over the weekend. Excellent bed side manner and very thorough. After meeting with wouldn't consider another provider. Mary was also great.

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is very thorough and very kind. She makes sure you unerstand what she is doing and why. She is concerned about your level of discomfort during a procedure.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Behbehanian for over 20 years. She is a wonderful doctor. She is very personalable and takes the time to discuss your concerns.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. was very Professional, addressed all my concerns and I could not imagine dealing with another Doctor. She has been My Doctor for many years.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is the best doctor I have ever had. I've recommended her to many, and they've thanked me. You may have to wait a little while in her office, but her expertise and bedside manner are more than worth it. You can trust her with your life!

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian makes me feel like she really cares. She is wonderful. Great bedside manner and personal touch. Very thorough, and she instills a lot of confidence in me that everything is being covered in my care.

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very satisfied with my visit. I always am. I find that the appointment time is not adhered to though. If the first appointment is not on time, which is the one I always get, the rest are late.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. B is absolutely wonderful. She is highly recommended by her peers. She has operated on both my husband and myself with excellent results. I would never go to anyone else.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Behbehanian is an excellent general surgeon. She never tries to rush you through an appointment. She is a sincere and caring person. She makes sure you are up to-date on all your tests and procedures. More dr.'s should be like her.

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Due to bad weather the week before my visit, the office over scheduled make up visits so I had to wait over 2 hours past my scheduled time

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. B is a wonderful doctor and I always feel safe with her. My ONLY complaint is the wait time ... almost two hours this time.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i highly reccomend DR.B.toeveryone.her concern for my situation and resolutioneas great.overall an A . sal

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Behbehanian's for over 23 years. She is very caring and an excellent surgeon!

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Generally, patients have a long wait at this office. I never mind waiting for Dr. Behbehanian because she always spends a lot of time with me. I never feel that she rushes through her appointments. She is very thorough and has a warm, competent manner.