A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahindranauth Deonarine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahindranauth Deonarine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahindranauth Deonarine, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deonarine graduated from University Of Colombo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deonarine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Potomac Ridge Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahindranauth Deonarine MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mahindranauth Deonarine practice?
- Dr. Mahindranauth Deonarine has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahindranauth Deonarine practices Psychiatry near Hyattsville, MD.
See Hyattsville Psychiatrists.