A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahipal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahipal Shah is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahipal Shah, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahipal Mayabhai Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mahipal M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Mahipal Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahipal Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montclair, CA.
See Montclair Surgeons.