Learn more about Dr. Mahir Elder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahir Elder, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahir Elder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elder graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Elder has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahir Darrar Elder MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mahir D. Elder practice?
- Dr. Mahir Elder has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mahir Elder practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Cardiologists, and Detroit Nuclear Medicine Physicians.