A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahjabeen Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahjabeen Hassan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahjabeen Hassan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hassan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahjabeen Hassan MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mahjabeen Hassan practice?
- Dr. Mahjabeen Hassan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mahjabeen Hassan practices Plastic Surgery near Sleepy Hollow, NY.